Free Forex Price Action Trading Strategies / Psychology Site

Wednesday, 22 May 2013

LONDON CLOSE ROUNDUP

Bernanke's comments have sent the USD skyrocketing. He made it clear the US will do what it has to do to keep the stock market booming as long as they feel the need to (to paraphrase).

I just went short EURUSD at the turn of the hour with a stop at 1.3005.
I do not like to trade off such a large candle but it marks such a strong sentiment that it is highly likely EURUSD is going to fall considerably further.

The trade of the day was the EURJPY long Trend Engulfs trade that I mentioned earlier. This made a maximum reward to risk already of just under 6 to 1.

The moves on other pairs have also been dramatic and it will be interesting to see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment