It has been a quiet day with not much trading opportunity. Both the USD and JPY have been strengthening with the JPY most strong.
The trades I mentioned yesterday went well. The MTFM AUDJPY trade retraced to within a pip of its stop less then turned around again and took off. It is still live now. The trade made yesterday a maximum of 250 pips for a risk of about 28 pips, almost 10 to 1 reward to risk:
The GBPUSD Demand Return trade was successful and did reach the high and beyond, although it was also very close to reaching the stop:
I mentioned the possibility yesterday of a EURUSD Demand Return trade. This did set up twice, once for a loss, once for a win. I did not take this as the price had already travelled about 70 pips since the morning and the set up was just before USD crucial news.


No comments:
Post a Comment